The prosperity index of December 2020 closed at 1153.06 points, 0.60% lower than that of last period, and 17.87% up from the beginning of this year, decreased by 4.71% YOY.
A. Textile market circulation increased and the circulation prosperity index edged up slightly.
December, market circulation prosperity index closed at 1190.38 points, increased by 2.62%MOM. China Textile City was in a prosperous period in December and circulation increased.
1. Circulation benefit index increased. In December, circulation benefit index closed at 1137.30 points, increased by 6.49% MOM. Sales of winter fabric China Textile City increased, which pulled up the circulation benefit index.
2. Capital turnover speed increased. In December, capital turnover speed index closed at 1186.60 points, increased by 7.00% MOM. Turnover of creative products increased, domestic & foreign trade orders price of creative products increased as well, which pulled up the capital turnover speed index.
3. Circulation confidence index decreased. December, market circulation confidence index closed at 982.00 points, decreased by 0.86%MOM.
¢Ù The discrimination index for market demands decreased. In December, the discrimination index for market demands closed at 952.11 points, decreased by 0.92% MOM. Orders transactions of general fabric the domestic market increased the traditional market, which pulled down the discrimination index for market circulation.¢Ú the discrimination index for market outlook decreased. In December, the discrimination for market outlook closed at 970.14 points, decreased by 0.91% MOM.
B. Fabric orders decreased, production prosperity index edged down
In December, enterprise production prosperity index closed at 1093.42 points, decreased by 2.10% MOM.
1. Creative products decreased as well as the production scale index. In December, enterprise production scale index closed at 1232.95 points, decreased by 0.78%. Orders of general fabric decreased turnovers of apparel fabric bedding all increased different degree
2. Output of general products reduced sales revenue index edged down. December, enterprise sales revenue index closed at 1357.42 points, decreased by 2.65% MOM. Enterprise domestic orders & foreign trade orders rebounded. Output textile garment enterprises rebounded due to the low domestic demand, so the sales revenue rose.
3. Enterprise confidence index decreased. Production confidence index closed at 819.16 points, increased by 0.10% MOM. The discrimination for market outlook closed at 833.12 points, decreased by 3.00% MOM. Domestic orders of new style products decreased as well as transactions of home textiles apparel accessories, so the discrimination index for market demand decreased.
C. Forecast of prosperity index next period.
In Jan., 2021, the overall sales China Textile City will be expected to decrease. Due to the epidemic over the world, the foreign trade is fierce. The “China Keqiao Textile Index” will stop publication of one issue. It is expected that the market will have an uptrend ward.
Issuing Unit: the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China
Construction Unit: China Textile City Construction Management Committee
"China • Keqiao Textile Index" Construction Office
Chinese Website: http://www.kqindex.gov.cn/
Tel: 0575-84125158 Contact People: Wei Yinan